Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.2.2 and grub.d

Please don't cross post. In this case your message is appropriate for
xen-users so I have moved -devel to bcc.

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 03:54 +0200, Loke Bharti wrote:
> Hi. I have compiled xen 4.2.2 issuing make world, which completed
> after a few minor hiccups. When I use install.sh or make install,
> everything installs okay, but the settings for grub/grub scripts are
> missing. They are not found anywhere.

Are you referring to /etc/grub.d/*xen*? AIUI those are shipped by the
upstream grub, they are not shipped by the Xen project. If they are
missing perhaps this is an issue with your distro's packaging of Grub?

> How do I get them, because without them I can't boot the system with
> xen?

You can always construct the grub entry by hand. I expect the wiki has
examples.

Ian.