Re: [Xen-users] Creating bridged network on CentOS

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 22:14 -0700, Mohammad Altahat wrote:
> I asked again because I did not get answers the other time, I got
> advises about how to ask!

I suggest you follow that advice, simply repeating the same question
again and again will not get you the answers you want, in fact it more
than likely *reduces* the chances of you getting an answer. You need to
think about why your question is not getting answered and work to
improve it.

The advice in http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions
largely applies to asking questions on the user list as well. You need
to describe specifically what you have done (i.e. list the actual
commands, not just link to a guide you followed) and include the
contents of any files which you may have modified or created (e.g. you
mention several times that you created an ifcfg file but you have never
posted its contents). Finally you need to provide more information about
the resulting state of the system, i.e. the status of the network
devices ("ifconfig -a" "brctl show") in the broken configuration.

Ian.