Re: [Xen-users] Releasing Memory Back to dom0

On Sun, 2013-06-30 at 14:49 +0100, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> When a domU terminates, is there a way to reclaim that memory back to dom0?

The memory just goes back into the hypervisors free memory pool, so you
should be able to simply balloon dom0 back up to use it (i.e. with xl
mem-set 0 <something>). In fact if you have auto ballooning enabled I'd
have thought that would happen automatically, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Ian.