Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.2.2 /etc/init.d/xendomains save and restore of domains does not work

>  The "Don't parse JSON in shell" concept is why I tried the experiment of
>changing xendomains over to using xenstore commands instead; it seemed that
>the majority of the data needed was available there (the state information
>being the only part missing). This isn't to say that this would be the best
>method, just that there is an example of another method already in the wild
>(patch was posted to the user list for anyone interested)

In fact, David, I went back to your patch to take another look (after Ian C's
last comments) at how the state information was handled because I thought that
was what you were trying to achieve with the stuff you did, but it seems, as
you say, it doesn't. As I think xendomains is usable now, I am not intending to
spend much more time on it, so feel free to take up the case for a re-write.