Re: [Xen-users] Amazon EC2+Slackware 14(64 bit)

On Wed, 2013-07-03 at 17:43 +0530, Geetha, ANGLER - EIT wrote:
> Hi Ian and Liu,
>
> I've bad luck...
>
> I done kernel compilation and uploaded the same...

This is now a completely different sort of error to the original error,
and I don't immediately know the answer. I suggest you try a websearch
etc.

If that fails then perhaps you can find someone locally within your
organisation who can offer you better guidance, perhaps the person who
initially selected and deployed slackware for your use case.