[Xen-users] XEX-Server 6.2 freezes

Hello,

I've installed the new XEN-Server 6.2 on a Test-Notebook (64Bit/8Gbyte RAM)
After a short while without interacting, the complete system freezes,
no console, no icmp, ...

After reboot, nothing in /var/log/messages and "xe
host-crashdump-list" does not show a crashdump ..

I don't have Installed a VM Guest yet, plain installation, access from
XenCenter is available.

Before this, I had running proxmox 1.9 and 2.0 on this notebook
without problems, so I don't believe in hardware problems.

Can anyone guide me to debug/solve this problem?
(I'm a complete newbie with XEN-Server.)

Thanks Meike