Re: [Xen-users] Multiple VMs VGA Passthrough Success Report

Hello Gordan,

I would like to hear more, any chance you can share the xen version, and whether you applied any patches? ÂI know you were looking into the primary passthrough patch and also MMIO (in relation to memory stomping). ÂDid you apply those patches and are you using upstream qemu and/or primary passthrough? ÂAny tips on applying the patches would also be great.

Thanks,

~Casey