Re: [Xen-users] Virtual machine time problem

Sorry to forget adding xen-user mailing list.

Regards,
Yeonki.

From: yeonki_choi@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: shivays@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Virtual machine time problem
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:18:47 +0900

Hi, Shivay
If you are using Windows VM, This post can help to solve your problem.
I had time problem like you in my Widows HVM.
This post is about how to solve it.

Regards,
Yeonki

From: shivays@xxxxxxx
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:01:53 +0530
Subject: [Xen-users] Virtual machine time problem

Hello,

I have run a virtual machine using xen. The virtual machine time is incorrect. I have tried to set the time and configure the NTP server but nothing worked.

Thanks and Regards

Shivay