Re: [Xen-users] How come Linux kernel 3.10 does not have Xen configuration options any more?

On Fri, 2013-07-12 at 18:17 +0800, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
(Zhang Enming) wrote:
> Hi,

Please do not cross-post. xen-devel moved to bcc.

> I have just downloaded Linux kernel 3.10. I am shocked to find out that
> Linux kernel 3.10 does not have Xen configuration options any more.
> Where did they all go?

They haven't gone anywhere, they are still there, but they seem to be
behind a new CONFIG_HYPERVISOR_GUEST option.

Ian.