[Xen-users] Issues with SATA devices and Xen - failed to IDENTIFY

Hey guys, I recently got a new setup for my Linux server that I run a Windows 8 guest on.

I use a ZFS disk setup for storing my data, and a plain vanilla Sata drive for the DomU. Thing is if I boot the DomU using the Xen hypervisor, the DomU is unable to pick up 2 of the 4 disks I have in the system. If I boot the server directly with out Xen the system see the disks just fine.

I keep getting the following during boot, one for each drive...

ata22.00: failed to IDENTIFY (device reports invalid type, err_mask=0x0)

dmesg w/ Hypervisor
dmesg w/o Hypervisor
lspci -vvv w/o Hypervisor

Running Fedora 18 (3.9.9-201.fc18.x86_64)
Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H

I'm not really sure what is going on here... Any advice would be appreciated, I'm stumped.

-- Kyle Marks
--
Kyle Marks