Re: [Xen-users] BUG: memory limitation.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Atom2 <ariel.atom2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue of 4GB versus 3.5 GB sounds like a 32-bit OS limitation to me.

32-bit operating systems can only address a maximum of 4GB; out of this however parts are not useable due to I/O addresses, BIOS adresses etc.

Generally 3.5 GB is considered a realistic maximum for a 32-bit OS.

So the question basically is: Is your domain controller using a 32-bit windows OS? If so, it might explain the issue you are seeing.