[Xen-users] Max memory

I wonder what is the maximum memory allocated with Xen 4.3 for windows . Is everyone just allocating  4 - 6 GB or more. I had been testing with opetron e2320 and the system has 32 GB of ram so I had failed at assigning more than 6gb. I use windows 2012 upstream qemu. Server 2012 will not boot with anything more than 6gb.I wonder if any of guy had managed to assign more than 6gb.