Re: [Xen-users] Have you ever met this behavior with IGD passthrough?

Actually I appreciate if you can share your experience.
I really want to make sure if the issue is specific to my HW.
More below.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 06:16:31PM +0800, G.R. wrote:
>> Hi guys, any comment on this?
>>

> Can you please remind about your configuration:
>
> - Which CPU? Which IDG/GPU?
I7 3770 with IGD 4000.

> - HVM guest Windows version? 32b/64b?
win7 64 bit version.
> - Xen version
All version from xen 4.1.x to xen 4.3
> - I assume you're using qemu-traditional.. which additional patches?
You should know the patch set I used -- the patch series I created and
tried to submit (you pinged me several times on it).

> - dom0 kernel version
All kernel versions I ever used. 3.6.x 3.8.7 3.9.8

> - xm or xl?
xl
> - HVM guest configfile

name = 'gamebox'
builder = 'hvm'
vcpus = '4'
cpus = "0-4"
memory = '3072'

disk = ['file:/mnt/vmfs/Windows/GameBox/gamebox.img,xvda,w']
boot = 'c'

vif = [ 'mac=00:18:3E:51:60:4C,bridge=xenbr0,model=e1000' ]

on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot = 'restart'
on_crash = 'restart'

#Para-virtualisation support
xen_platform_pci='1'
#Microsoft Hyper-V support
viridian='1'

# Use local time instead of UTC
localtime='1'
# Absolute coordinate pointer device, better support VNC for windows.
usbdevice='tablet'

#Passthrough
device_model_version="qemu-xen-traditional"
gfx_passthru=1
pci=['00:02.0', '00:1b.0', '00:1a.0']

vnclisten = '0.0.0.0'
vncpasswd = ''