[Xen-users] Is Xen Project User Summit the first true large User event in the Xen world?

A question for those who have been around the Xen block for some time:

Is the upcoming Xen Project User Summit the first real user-centric
(as opposed to developer or developer&user) event?  I'm sure there
have been small group meetings before, but has there ever been a
national or international Xen event aimed solely at Users?

If it is, I'd like to use that fact to promote some wider interest in the event.

If you know of a past User event, please send me a pointer to some
info about it (if the info exists).

Thanks,

Russ