[Xen-users] graphic power and selenium-tests under Windows

Hello,

I am already having great stuff with Xen running. But for my next project I am not sure which hardware I will need.

The plan: I want to build several Windows (XP,7,8,...) domUs with each just one browser to have a cluster of domUs for selenium tests.

My Question: Will I need real graphic power for those domUs? I am wondering about that because selenium does start / close the browser very often. I want to build the test environment as real as possible.

In my understand vram setting in domU config is just shared from memory. Is it also possible to "split" that VRAM from a graphic card? Or is it just possible to passthrou the graphic card?

Does anybody already have experience with that?

Regards,
Mike