Re: [Xen-users] powerdown problem on XEN

On Wed, 2013-08-14 at 01:36 +0200, Atom2 wrote:
> I hope that might provide you with some more information which I could
> use to make a step forward.

Perhaps the console device is one which was powered down so you don't
get any further output?

> On the other hand I might be completely on the wrong track as I have no
> clue where the actual requested power-down (or as is: reboot) actually
> happens. That was not obvious for me from the code in power.c without
> further knowledge ...

TBH this ACPI stuff and reboot etc is not an area of Xen which I am all
that familiar with either. I think it is worth taking what you have
learned to xen-devel@. According to MAINTAINERS you could also CC
jbeulich@xxxxxxxxx

Ian.