Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.3 - bridge with bonding under Debian Wheezy

On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 17:19 +0200, Walter Robert Ditzler wrote:
> Plus I think XEN has changed the HVM simulated network card. I moved a Guest
> from XEN 4.2.1 to 4.3 and I had a hell with my Windows 2012 Guest, Linux
> Debian Guest too!!!!

4.3 switched the default device model to use the upstream version of
qemu, which I think emulates a slightly different set of peripherals.

If your guest OSes don't like this change then you can add
        device_model_version = "qemu-xen-traditional"
to your xl configuration file to go back to the older version.

Ian