Re: [Xen-users] XEN 4.3.0 Complete Crash on Kernel vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-amd64

Hi Walter,

of course, basically it should not happened that Dom0 goes down before shutting
down DomU.
BUT, it can happen and according to the Specs it should work. We should make
the system hardened if that happens ;-)

I tried to suspend the DomU manually via: /etc/init.d/xendomains stop
All DomU are going to shutdown, without issues. After that is done a reboot of
Dom0 is working like a charm (no issues).
A restore with /etc/init.d/xendomains start was also possible.

If there is anyone else, who experienced the same issue and have a solution,
please let us know.
In the meantime I try to figure out what might could cause this.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Maik