[Xen-users] iommu=pass-through broken?

I'm trying to use dom0 DMA pass-through (i.e. without IOMMU translation), and I can't seen to get it to work. According to this:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/VTd_HowTo

the required incantation is iommu=pass-through

But even though I added that to the command-line:
(XEN) Command line: noreboot dom0_vcpus_pin iommu=pass-through iommu_inclusive_mapping=1 loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all unrestricted
_guest=1 msi=1

xl dmesg shows:

(XEN) Intel VT-d Dom0 DMA Passthrough not enabled.

How do I enable this?

Gordan