Re: [Xen-users] Getting ready for a computer build for IOMMU virtualization, need some input regarding sharing multiple GPUs among VMs

On 09/23/2013 05:16 PM, Ole Johan Væringstad wrote:

Unrelated: Gordan, would you mind sharing some urls on quadrifing?
I have a GTX on the shelf and I don't mind taking an soldering iron to it.

The hardware mod part is quite well documented here:
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/hacking-nvidia-cards-into-their-professional-counterparts/

It's a fairly epic thread, but well worth a read. Relevant if you are looking to mod a GTX680/690/770 into a Quadro K5000 or Grid K2.

If you are looking to mod a GTS450/GTX470/GTX480, you can do so with by changing the strapping bits and device ID in the BIOS. I haven't gotten around to writing it up yet, unfortunately. I will post here when I have.

Gordan