Re: [Xen-users] fresh xcp 1.6 & xenserver install fails on first boot (kernel not found).

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 00:02 +0000, mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Someone mentioned I should verify the installed kernel had the proper
> driver in it (which the iso obviously has as I can mount the file
> system from it).

I think this is a red-herring.  From the description you have given I
don't think you are getting anywhere near the point at which the kernel
would want a driver for the hardware. You are failing at the bootloader
stage to even load the kernel in the first place.

Are you able to get a full log of the boot, gibberish and all, perhaps
using a serial console?

Have you validated the content of /boot/extlinux.conf?