[Xen-users] Is it possible to run some other hypervisor on XEN hypervisor

Hi,

I was having a doubt....Can anybody tell me whether it is possible to run another hypervisor say vbox/vmware/esx from XEN hypervisor kernel?
I am asking this because I was using XEN kernel and from there I opened "virsh" and was trying to connect to vbox hypervisor and got a message saying that I am on dom0 and can't access any other hypervisor.

Can anyone clarify?

Regards,
Varun