Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Xen VGA Passthrough - GTX 680 successfully hard-moded to GRID K2

David,

(Removing xen-devel from CC list)

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't tried plugging it into a TV to get audio output tested, but the HDMI audio device gets detected in domU and shows up as functioning without any issues. So unless somebody has evidence to the contrary, it almost certainly works just fine.

Gordan