[Xen-users] Live Migration

I am diving in for the first time with live migration and was hoping
for some pointers.

I have figured out how to get the disks visible to both dom0's.

I was looking on the wiki but I didn't see anything on how to do a
live migration with the xl toolstack.  Is this another thing that was
done away with like the USB attach/detach?

Thank you

--
Shane D. Johnson
IT Administrator