Re: [Xen-users] Xen kernel build source

Bhadresh Udani <bhadresh.udani@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
Hi Bhadresh,

as you might know, xen 3.3 is not maintained anymore and it is insecure to run
a xen 3.3 adoptable kernel.

If you really rely on 3.3 you could take looks in i.e. still existing old
archives of major linux distros where you might find it in sources (as tarball
or matching kernel-source plus 3.3 xen patchset).

I remember that there are (at least) old NetBSD sources available which should
include xen 3.3 (NetBSD 4.x or similiar) in their repos, but no linux kernel
patches...

I hardly assume that you wouldn't find any further support for 3.3 on this list
because it is hardly outdated stuff on linux.

good luck!
best regards,

Niels.
--