Re: [Xen-users] spice issue

Please don't drop the list.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 11:42:45AM -0600, jacek burghardt wrote:
> Well xen had been working with spice for last two years. So it is importan
> feature as it is more secured than vnc. I hope someone can help me figure
> out why it does not work.

This requires some work.

Generally speaking this might not always be a Xen problem. It could be
also broken by upstream change in QEMU. The only way to do figure out
why it is broken is to do a bisection.

Google "git bisect tutorial" should give you some instructions on how to
do that.

If you can have a testcase written for OSSTest then it can detect this
kind of regression automatically -- but that might be overkill for you.

Wei.