Re: [Xen-users] R: Re: R: Re: no network after installing xen-tools

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 15:31 +0200, mmiat@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'm a Xen user, not XenServer. But Xen hasn't xs-tools (or I didn't find
> them),
> I've to extract them from xenserver iso

I'm not sure that the XenServer tools (xs == xenserver) are currently
expected to work on anything other than XenServer or XCP. (Although AIUI
there are plans afoot to change that -- you'd need to speak to the
xenserver developers about that)

Why do you think you want them? If you have GPLPV drivers already then I
don't think xs-tools add much other than perhaps a different set of
drivers.

Ian.