Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.2 Windows 8 Issues

<snip>
>>>      (XEN) AMD-Vi: IO_PAGE_FAULT: domain = 0, device id = 0x0090, fault
>>> address = 0xffffffc0
>>> [truncated output, only first 10 iterations are shown...]
>>>
>>> What is the best way to go about solving this problem?
>>> As always just ask for more info,
>>> -John

> It seemed to fix the irq error, however I'm still getting the IO_PAGE_FAULT
> errors.
> I'll go through the debugging page on the wiki, and see what I can't dig
> up..
> -John

John,
I know when I have need help before, I was asked to include the
verbose output of the create command and the log files mentioned in
the submitting a bug section. From looking at those logs,  those on
here who know a heck of a lot more that I do where able to spot what
my problem was.  If you can't find it with the steps on the debugging
wiki that may be the next best step.  Also some details on your
hardware and a file or screen print of your xl list command would also
probably be beneficial.

Good luck
Shane

--