Re: [Xen-users] STP Bridge using 2 NIC - XenServer 6.2

On Mon, 2013-11-04 at 11:52 +0200, Alexandru Coseru wrote:
> How can I configure only one bridge (br0), with STP on on a Xen 6.2.0
> machine

I think you mean XenServer 6.2.0 (most recent Xen is 4.3.x). This list
is primarily for users of the toolstack which ship with Xen itself.

For XenServer or XCP etc questions you should either speak to your
Support rep (if you are a XenServer customer) or you can use the forums
http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101 or the resources
(lists, wiki etc) available via xenserver.org.

Ian.