Re: [Xen-users] /etc/network/interfaces not work

Don't configure eth0 *AND* also add it to the bridge. Just delete the eth0
stanza altogether. I'm guessing that this should be eth0 here ?

auto xenbr1
iface xenbr1 inet static
address 192.168.0.102
bridge_ports eth1
netmask 255.255.255.0
broadcast 192.168.0.255
Ditto.

1. Only configure xenbr0 and/or xenbr1.
2. what gives cmd, brctl show; if you have pan0  vif1.0 /vif2.0 but
xenbr0/1 not configured, you should
do, brctl delbr xenbr0
    , brctl addif xenbr0 vif1.0 , and so on !
That will bring your DomU's if up.

I struggled a lot too, but since the howto not straightforward for a
noob, I parsed the object and hence it works
:D

Regards
Dorian

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.