[Xen-users] Can't create a new VM with XEN 4.3

Hello,

I get XEN 4.2 end 4.3 on my Debian (unstable) system. All VMs are
working with the two versions.
I get only a problen : I can't create a new VM while running 4.3 and get
a message :
xm new com-web
Using config file "./com-web".
Error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rfind'

With xen 4.2 and the same configuration file all is OK and the machine
is created :
xm new com-web
Using config file "./com-web".

Name                                 ID   Mem  VCPUs   State   Time(s)
Domain-0                              0  6144    2     r-----     48.3
com-web                                   640    1                 0.0

I know that mixing two versions of XEN on the same system is not very
good but I fear to uninstall 4.2 if 4.3 does not work.

Regards

JP P

The config file used (I get the same problem with other config files).
ostype='other'
name='com-web'
memory=640
vcpus=1
uuid='3496709a-23A9-75f7-26F1-AEe60e390213'
on_crash='destroy'
on_poweroff='destroy'
on_reboot='restart'
localtime=0