[Xen-users] IMA DOMU Kernel with VTPM

Hi,

I have custom compiled  the linux-konrad-xen (3.10.0+) with VTPM patch from (http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-03/msg01923.html) as DomU kernel. It has the following configuration:

CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_TCG_TPM=y
CONFIG_TCG_XEN=y
CONFIG_IMA=y

When I boot the above DomU kernel *WITHOUT* ima_tcb=1, DomU boots properly.

However, when I enable IMA (through extras="ima_tcb=1" in domu.cfg), the booting hangs at

[info] Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel S.

Could anyone point me in a direction where I can debug this?

I have vtpmmgr and domu-vtpm running in different VMS and each of them get messages from when DomU boots. This is confirmed by

> Saved hash and key for vtpm <uuid>

in vtpmmgr and

> vtpmblk.c Info: Wrote 6992 bytes to NVM persistent storage

in domu-vtpm.

I am using Xen 4.3.1-rc1.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks!