Re: [Xen-users] HVM crash system on AMD APU A8-6600K

I've nothing removed from my serial log, just added comments to show
when crash happens. I've tried to run xen with no-sharep option using
following options line:
loglvl=all iommu=no-sharept,debug,verbose apic_verbosity=debug cpuinfo
console=com1 com1=115200,8n1,pci

And got same crash on HVM guest run. The only difference this not
happen immediately after hvm start but after 1-2 minutes of HVM domen
working.