[Xen-users] Log/dump/trace HW access using PCI passthrough

Hello,
I'm trying to reverse-engineer a PCI sound card driver.
The card is assigned to a Xen HVM guest (Windows) using PCI passthrough, the
driver is installed and works. I had to compile Xen 4.2.3 from source as PCI
passthrough is broken in 4.1.4-3+deb7u1 present in Debian Wheezy.

Now I need to capture/log/dump/trace PIO and/or MMIO accesses that the driver
does to the assigned device.
Found tools/qemu-xen-traditional/hw/pass-through.c file that seems to be
responsible for pass-through but I'm unable to figure out if this is even
possible at all.

Or should I use qemu-kvm instead? It was possible some time ago:
http://www.coreboot.org/Reverse_Engineering_PCI_Drivers
but it's outdated and that code is not present in qemu anymore.

--
Ondrej Zary