Re: [Xen-users] Anyone using VT-d for GPUs on desktop/workstation?

Simon,

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM, "Mgr. Åimon TÃth" <toth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there anyone actually using VT-d for GPU cards?

From what I understand NVidia is impossible, but AMD does work for some cards. I would appreciate any hints from people that are actively using this technology.

--
Simon Toth

 I'm using it right now on my primary desktop/workstation at home - previously it was built with two graphics cards, a Radeon 6670 for dom0 and a Radeon 7750 for a Windows 7 domU. Recently I switched out the 7750 for a hardware modded Nvidia GTX 670 (changed PCI ID to a Grid K2, so can use the virtualization-aware drivers) and that has been working well for me.

Regards,

 David