Re: [Xen-users] Build errors when trying to compile Xen 4.3 in Ubuntu 13.10

On mar, 2013-11-19 at 20:15 +0100, Rikolen wrote:
> Thank you so much for your assistance and advice.
> After the patch the compilation has been completed successfully :)
> Now i have to get Virt-manager to work with the self compiled XEN-4.3.1.
> Currently I'm able to connected to the server but it doesn't display any
> VM created before with xen-hypervisor-4.3-amd64 package from Ubuntu 13.10

What do you mean by created before? Have those VMs been created with
libvirt/virt-manager? If no, it's normal that you don't see them, no
matter what Xen version or package... It's just how libvirt works.

If they've been created by libvirt, then I don't know.

Dario