[Xen-users] correct config file to start PCI passthrough

In Xen 4.3, Debian linux Wheezy/Sid, I am using the command:
         xl pci-assignable-add 04:00.0
To start sharing of my ethernet card to my gateway DomU.

This works fine but I am not sure where the command should be executed on
startup.
Is there a standard script for these commands to allow PCI passthrough before
the
DomUs are restored by xl?

I have tried adding it to the /etc/init.d/xen file under the
xend_start() and xend_restart() functions, after "xend_start_real"

but it doesn't seem to work.