[Xen-users] XCP 1.6 - Upgrading and hotfixing

Hi all,

I am pretty much a newbie to XCP, trying to find my way around things.

Firstly: I am finding it really difficult to find reliable, easy to digest, information around Xen and XCP for someone who's starting with it. Is it only me, or forums, tutorials and documentation around XCP are really sparse? If someone could point me a few useful information resources, apart from the wiki, I would be extremely grateful.

I have noticed that the xcp yum repo is disabled by default on my dom0 machines. I also dry tested a yum upgrade, and noticed that there's a new version of the hypervisor available. Is it safe to upgrade the hypervisor while running XCP 1.6? I see version 4.1.3-1.6.10.513.23557 is available for upgrade.

I would also be interested in knowing the best practices for hotfixing XCP. Is there an official patches repository? What would be the best approach on applying these hotfixes?

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel