From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: December 9, 2013 5:02 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] rc.local?

Fairly new to xen.  Working on getting Ubuntu Precise set up on a guest.  I was
under the impression that using a command line such as

xen-create-image --boot  blah blah

would configure and start the VM, then run /etc/rc.local  but that does not
seem to be the case.

How does one get a script to run when the new guest is first started, before
logging in and doing it by hand?  What am I missing?

mjb.