[Xen-users] virtualization overhead in xen

Hi All.,
     Is there a way to calculate xen virtualization over head? I have a node which has 8183 MB of ram, I have reserved 4096 MB of RAM for dom-0. Once I rebooted the node and ran xm info command,  I am just seeing 3975 MB of free memory available to for guests instead of 4087 MB of RAM. Is there a way to calculate this overhead
Thanks for you help.,

Regards
Raghu