Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crashes with network traffic

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:12:19PM +0100, Martin Lang wrote:
> No I have not seen this when I run the kernel without xen. I am not
> sure if it has something to do with an IPFire firewall that I try to
> run in a domU. When this specific domU is not started everything
> seems to be more stable.

That could be the culprit. The only thing I can get from the stacktrace
is that NIC's transmit queue timed out, nothing Xen specific.

If you run Dom0 only, and it can survive heavy workload then I think
your Dom0 is fine. Then you can try to figure out what's wrong with your
DomU. I've never played with firewall in DomU so I don't have much
to say here.

Wei.