Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crashes with network traffic

I added the boot parameter apci=off and it seems to improve the situation. I will keep an eye on it.
On 31.12.2013 18:01, Wei Liu wrote:
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 05:53:28PM +0100, Martin Lang wrote:
Yes same stack trace
Do you see any other warning / error from Dom0 kernel / hypervisor
before the stacktrace (try to increase kernel log level to 10)? To get
the hypervisor log you might need to increase verbosity of hypervisor
log and use serial console.

Wei.