Re: [Xen-users] Reporting success with VGA Passthrough, and some other question/issues, mainly with Audio

Following your comment regarding ZFS - I tried placing virtual disks as files, and Xen didn't like it that much (hung during VM startup). The system was vastly modified later on (newer kernel, custom RPM building of Xen 4.4 from GIT repository, breaking most of Virt* components, etc). Now I am on a native 'xl' interface, without any additional interface, and I have not tried to run a VM again from a file, so I have no idea as to its behaviour over ZFS.

I do use 'tap2:aio' over ZFS volumes, and get wonderful performance. It's a nice littel 34TB system with lots of RAM for a complete lab solution. Care to share your configuration?

Etzion