Re: [Xen-users] Domain 0 crashes

Le 7/01/2014 17:29, Ian Campbell a Ãcrit :
On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 15:35 +0100, Dorian Carpentier de Changy wrote:
Recently I moved to Debian Wheezy and use now Xen kernel 4.1 on my
computer. But there are some problems during the starting time.
The /var/log/xen/xend.log is follows:
I'm afraid this log is almost certainly not related to your problem, it
basically shows Xend starting successfully, which is unlikely to be
anything do with desktop freezes.

As you have been able to read I managed to solve the problem. I have quoted the discussion solved. I keep your comment as following advice can be of probably use, however I don't know how I 'll parse the "non-graphical VT" stanza. And cc the Xserver logs, I might dig it out too.

Thanks for your commitment Ian.

The places to look are probably /var/log/{message,syslog,dmesg} as well
as enabling verbose kernel messages (remove the "debug" from your kernel
command line). A Serial console[0] might also help you spot the issue.

You should also try switching to a non-graphical VT and logging in
there. You can also trying doing that after things have hung on the
graphical side and see if you can get any information there.

I suppose you ought to look in your Xserver logs too. I'm not sure where
they go.

Ian.

[0] http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console