Re: [Xen-users] Trying to create new domain on 4.3 but domU is starting crashed (-sc-)

On 11/01/14 04:53, Mike C. wrote:
> I wonder If a solution was found for this?
Possibly. I had compiled from source but was using a list of prequisites
I had documented myself from ages ago. When I checked against list in
the wiki (I think), I was missing one or two that hadn't caused an error
at xen compilation time. I installed them and recompiled and the issue
went away.

I can't promise you that fixed it, but that instance of the issue went
away but I haven't tried installing any new Ubuntu instances. Could be
coincidence. Good luck!

> I'm having the same issue but my dom0 was just installed and this is the
> first DomU

Is this trying to run the xen installer for Ubuntu? If not, you might
want to add some more detail so it can be ascertained if it is a
different issue or not.