Re: [Xen-users] Windows VPS crashing after several minutes

On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 08:09 +0100, Christoph Ritzer wrote:
> Hello,
> when I'm trying to install WIndows Server 2008 on my Xen 4.1 on Debian
> Wheezy, the guest os crashes after a few minutes and on my Dom0 i get
> Kernel Errors even when I want to install something on the Dom0 or
> when i want to reboot it.
> The Errors

Please can you post a full dom0 dmesg trace instead of just this little
snippet. You might also want to have a look at
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen to determine some of
the other things which might be useful to folks trying to help you (e.g.
the guest cfg, toolstack logs, qemu logs spring to mind).

Ian.