Re: [Xen-users] Using XEN 4.1 to run Windows 7 DOMU on SERVER1, replicated the HVM to SERVER2 using DRBD. Win7 DOMU doesn't boot in SERVER2 after replication

As per the DRBD status, yes the whole partition is transferred and up-to date.

But one more doubt what I have is as the starting address of the partitions of both servers are different, will this cause any issue with XEN finding the boot files in the replicated partition.?

How can I check if the filesystems are present??

Is there any info which XEN uses apart from .cfg file for tracking the DOM details.?

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 09:43 +0530, kamal kishi wrote:

> disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sda7,hda,w', 'file:/home/vmiso/windows764bitnew.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]

This is the working local disk based configuration?

What do you have here in the drdb case?

I'm afraid I don't know much about drdb so I can't comment on your drdb
configuration but I presume you have confirmed that /dev/drdb0 appears
to contain the partition table and filesystems that you expect?

Ian.

--
Regards,
Kamal Kishore B V