Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.4 memory limit

I am using windows 2012 and I was able to install it with 12gb of ram and install share point and it was working fine. I had installed all Microsoft updates and after the that server 2012 stopped starting with 12gb but it works fine with 10gb. I am using latest xen signed drivers. I don't see any errors in logs. Qemu crashed with any amount of ram over 10gb. I am running Xen under arch Linux.