Re: [Xen-users] new xen guest cannot communicate with the network

On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 11:27:58AM -0800, sbdcunha wrote:
> dear wei,
>
> Thanks for the reply
> but sorry or my delay..
>
> from the xen dom0 i can ping the gateway perfectly and not only that i can
> reach any host on our network
> but from the xen guest that is domU i cannot ping the gateway neither any
> hosts on the same network or other  but only xen dom0
>
> appreciate your kind help and advice

Have you tried to make your sysctl look like mine? I don't see any Xen
specific problem here so you should probably consult your local network
administrators / experts, as this problem might be related to your local
network setup.

Wei.