Re: [Xen-users] Issue with Win8 guest VGA Passthrough

GTX285 should have device ID 0x05E3. The closest equivalent is Quadro FX5800, which has device ID 0x05FD.

E3 = 111 00011
FD = 111 11101

You only have control over the low 5 bits in the soft strap which is sufficient according to the above. Bit 1 needs to go low (AND and OR mask bit to 0) and bits 2,3,4 need to go high (OR mask bits to 1).

Unfortunately I don't have a NV50 based card so I cannot help with BIOS analysis.

Gordan